COLUMBUS, Neb. – NPPD customers in Pine Ridge will once again have a convenient location to pay their monthly electric bill.
Beginning April 9, Buche Foods will begin taking NPPD payments at the store following its re-opening after an ownership change.
As a reminder, customers will also continue to have the following options available for making their electrical payments:
- Paying by check over the phone (free service) by calling 1-877-275-6773
- Pay online – register online (free service)
- Debit/Credit Card – Master Card /Discover by calling 1-877-275-6773 (there will be a convenience fee of $2.99 charged)
- Automatic bank draft (free service)
- Cash payments will be accepted at:
- Buche Foods in Pine Ridge
- Family Dollar in White Clay (through the Pay Near Me Service)
For additional information, call 1-877-275-6773.
Leave a Reply